Custom content titles can be added to your account using two different methods, both located at the top of the Titles tab inside the main Custom content section:
- Add New Title - Allows for adding single titles.
- Bulk Upload - Allows for adding multiple titles at once, using an Excel spreadsheet template.
Steps to complete, prior to adding a single new title or bulk titles:
- Add a Server (Required) - The server your new titles will play from is required to be setup first, and then selected before any titles can be added. Bulk uploads must be done in batches, based on the server.
- Add a Producer (Required) - The producer your new titles will be associated to is required to be setup first, and then selected before any new titles can be added. Bulk uploads must be done in batches, based on the producer.
- Add a Series (Optional) - The series your new titles will be associated to is required to be setup first, ONLY if adding a single new title. For bulk uploads, specifying a series in the series column will automatically create it as a new series if it doesn't already exist, or add the titles to an existing series, assuming the series title matches exactly.
** NOTE - new titles require 24 hours before they will be accessible on the platform, both in search and on your custom content index page.
Additional Help Articles Related to Adding Custom Content: