Customers using the Canvas learning management system can embed content from Learn360 directly in their courses.
The LTI app provides a rich integration between Learn360 and your Canvas courses. Users of Canvas can embed Learn360 resources directly inside their courses, without having to leave the LMS. This plugin is LTI based and integrates directly into the standard Canvas HTML editor.
Benefits of Canvas
- LTI based application that does not require any user account maintenance within Learn360.
- Quick and easy setup and installation.
- A seamless user experience that allows users to embed Learn360 videos, and your own custom content resources directly into Canvas courses, without leaving Canvas.
Using the Learn360 Canvas Plugin
Once installed, Learn360 resources may be embedded using the Learn360 icon found inside Canvas. Any content block that loads the HTML editor will have this icon.
Creating a New Assignment:
1. Click Courses from the left side menu
2. Click Assignments. You can edit an existing assignment or click + Assigment to create a new one.
Once you click on +Assignments, you will be able to add a title, description and multimedia of your choice. To add Learn360 Content, click on the Learn360 logo highlighted in purple below.
After clicking the Learn360 logo, you will be able to perform a search and then filter by the options below. You can preview the title to make sure it meets your assignment needs or embed the video directly from this page.
You will have several embed options.
Once you have previewed and selected your video, choose your Embed option.
The video will now be embedded in your assignment. You must scroll down to save your changes and if you would like the assignment to be visible to your students, you must press Save & Publish. You also have the option to notify students that content has been changed.
Your assignment is now ready for students to view.