This article provides instructions for setting up and searching Learn360 using Follett Destiny One Search.
Adding Learn360 to Follett Destiny One Search
- Click on Search Setup
- Locate the One Search Database Information Section
- Click on Edit button
- Click on Edit Databases
- Locate Learn360 and click Edit
- Enter your Vendor ID and click Save
Searching Learn360 on Follett Destiny One Search
Once setup, Learn360 will be available as a searchable database and content will returnable via One Search. To include Learn360 in results, or to search Learn360 exclusively:
- Make sure the Include Online Resources checkbox is checked (located just below the search filters on the Power search tab)
- Make sure that Learn360 is included as one of your checked resources
Once you have selected your resources, enter a keyword and click on the Search button to perform your search and review your results:
In this case, Learn360 returned 164 results. If you are satisfied with this result set, click on the Show button.
The full results set will then display. Click through on a result to be taken to that particular media page within the Learn360 platform.